top of page


In the United States of America, make sure your immigration status is safe and sound so you can stay here to pursue your American dream.


If you are a student and are graduating and ready for your next step to pursue your career, we are here to assist your H-1B job application with your employer's sponsorship.


If you or your spouse is a U.S. Citizen, a permanent resident, a work visa holder, or a student and you both want to help each other to stay in the United States legally, we can also help you find the best way to stay.


Our Immigration practice provides the following services:

  • H-1B: Specialty Occupations

  • EB-2: Employment-Based Immigration: Second Preference

  • EB-3: Employment-Based Immigration: Third Preference

bottom of page